They say that one should never try to change their other half.
I do agree. After all, isn't the initial man the one I fell for?
As they go on together, we find that change is all around
Do we, then, change?
I believe that mutual understanding is very important
if we are to plan the rest of our lives together,
we need to work out what we need to change together.
Not what one party alone need to change.
If moving ahead and making decisions is done by only one party, how then should the other support?
blindly?
I don't really think I would be helping if i support him blindly.
I cannot foresee the future, but i can tell the difference between a rational and irrational decision.
Wanting to bear everything does not make a boy a man.
Learning to listen and share is.
he is everything good. he cares, shares, listens, loves, respects, is faithful etc.
but the opposite shows when the foul mood arises.
nothing goes in and debates starts
a hole burns in this relationship and we need to spend time to mend it
I can only pray that we grow stronger and not weaker from these.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.